[pgh-pm] Blort!

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Wed Dec 4 08:28:39 CST 2002

It was Wednesday, December 04, 2002 when David Hand took the soap box, saying:
: Okay, this list needs to be sparked a bit.

*zap*

: Hi!  I'm David Hand.  I don't yet live in Pittsburgh, but I will soon,
: having just taken a job for a Pittsburgh company.
:
: My current project is a module, JavaScript::Parser, that does what you
: might expect.  Next project will be Grammar::Munger, which will perform
: all of those wonderfuul transformations and analyses given in the
: algorithm listings of the Dragon Book[1].  Also working on a YAML
: version of the Klingon dictionary as part of a continuing effort to
: learn the fastest growing language in the Alpha Quadrant.
:
: So, what'll be on-topic?  Random postings by members introducing
: themselves?  Beer?  Whisky?  I'm from NY.pm, so I don't presume Perl
: will necessarily be on-topic here.  :-)

On topic is indeed as you'd expect.  Whatever we want to talk about.
Introductions are very welcome.  I'll be posting meeting reminders and
such soon.  We have about 10 members on the list so far but I'm hoping
to increase that number soon.

--
Casey West