[Perth-pm] Perl Jobs in WA

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 02:26:45 PDT 2013

Ben,

Last I heard, iiNet were chasing good perl developers. That was a while ago
though.

In regards to telecommuting, maybe someone else can chime in as I'm not
sure :)

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!