[Pdx-pm] Mock::Quick -- April meeting next week
Seven till Seven
enobacon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:38:52 PDT 2011
Wed. April 13th, 6:53pm at FreeGeek – 1731 SE 10th Ave.
speaker: Chad 'Exodist' Granum
Mock::Quick: (CPAN, Github) Is a modern mocking library taking advantage
of modern Perl interface design.
* Quickly throwing together a minimum object to shove somewhere
* Mocking a quick, but strict object
* Takeover an already loaded class redefining and restoring specific
* Generate a mocked class that prevents the real one from loading
* Anonymous package mocking for a reusable mock
* Collecting usage data
* Brief overview of internals (the more you know! -=*)
As always, the meeting will be followed by social hour at the LuckyLab.
More information about the Pdx-pm-list