[Pdx-pm] Kwiki 3.0

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:46:07 PDT 2011

# from Ingy dot Net
# on Monday 04 April 2011 00:43:

>Round 1 is:
>
>   1. Plack based web app
>   2. Git based data store
>   3. Split apart the giant Kwiki repo into separate smaller ones
>   4. File::ShareDir instead of inline files

Sounds good.  Plack will be a big plus.  I'm not sure if git-based
storage is worth the added dependency (isn't page history going to
still be linear?)

The ability to lock specific pages as password-required would be great.
I currently use ssh and chmod for the front page.

--Eric
--
I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a
desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.