[Pdx-pm] setup for next week's meeting

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 15:07:43 PDT 2010

Hi all,

We're in the classroom for this meeting, but hacking rather than having
a formal presentation.  Do we need zero projectors or two?  We should
be able to borrow some ~19" CRTs from the lab computers if that makes
pairing easier.

Is anyone having trouble getting rakudo installed?  Any concerns over
not having a laptop?

Please share your plans regarding what you want to learn / explore or
any links to reading material.  If everyone can get confused about some
thing before the meeting, hopefully more meeting time can be spent
getting unconfused.

Also, Larry just updated the Perl 6 cheatsheet the other night.  I'll
bring some printouts of this to share.

Please feel free to add notes to the kwiki as well.

"Everything goes wrong all at once."
--Quantized Revision of Murphy's Law