[Pdx-pm] TAP::Parser errors when building Parrot

Tom Keller kellert at ohsu.edu
Mon Jul 12 11:26:14 PDT 2010

I've been using macports and managed to screw up my perl related paths and env variables. I deleted macports and that seems to have solved the problem. Macports is really handy, but does become a headache when you try to mix and match outside of it.

Thanks for your help.

kellert at ohsu.edu<mailto:kellert at ohsu.edu>