[Pdx-pm] R U Mod_PERL?

Fedra Y. Yazdi FedraY at parkerservices.com
Tue Feb 26 13:35:56 PST 2008

This is Fedra, I am a member of SPUG in Seattle, and wanted to take this
opportunity to introduce myself.

I have an opportunity here in SEATTLE, WA and I thought you would like
to hear about it.

It's a with a local company here in Seattle, they have been around about
8+ years and they are a smaller company with a casual attitude but they
work  and play hard.

I have the details for the position included here in this email, please
let me know if you have any questions, or if you may be interested in
this position please don't hesitate to contact me.

I have my full contact info included .

Duration: 12 month then goes perm or possibly soon for the PERM option

Location: Seattle, WA

Hourly Comp: DOE

Salary: DOE

We are looking for an experienced PERL DEV with experience implementing
a functional test automation framework to help our team validate the
-------- websites and related applications and tools.  This position
will work in an agile Dev team to write automated regression and
acceptance tests.

Software Developer

Take your next step with a cutting edge company as a SOFTWARE DEVELOPER

The right candidate will be working closely with a team of dedicated
engineers focused on building outstanding software solutions.  If so, we
are looking for you.

There's great career growth opportunity with us, and we can't wait to
hear from you.  A career at --------is about being excited every day
about your role, your team and the company.  At ------------------- you
will interact with smart, passionate, committed people. We thrive on
each other's energies and ideas, and challenge each other to make the
"impossible" into "eminently feasible".

We'd love to hear what you want to do. We're certain you want to be here
while you are doing it!

*	Write scalable, maintainable code, unit, functional, and
acceptance tests
*	Contribute to system design and architecture decisions
*	Assist in QA and firefighting efforts as necessary

*	Thorough understanding of object-oriented methodology
*	Thorough understanding of MVC architectures
*	Experience with coding database-backed web applications
*	Expert knowledge in either mod_perl or Ruby on Rails
*	Intermediate knowledge of a mod_perl templating language
*	Intermediate CSS and Javascript skills
*	Willingness to work in an Agile development environment
*	Ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical ideas

This is a contract position with a strong possibility of it going perm,
with a competitive pay and benefits.

If you are interested in this opportunity please contact me:

fedray at ParkerServices.com

206-652-1583 DIRECT

Thank you

Fedra Yazdi

Sr. Technical Recruiter
Parker Technical | 605 Fifth Ave S, Suite 850 | Seattle, WA 98104
fedray at parkerservices.com <blocked::mailto:fedray at parkerservices.com>  |
p: 206-652-1583 | f: 206-223-8227 | m: 206-930-5339
Talk to me on GTALK, YAHOO or MSN

fedrayazdi at yahoo.com <mailto:fedrayazdi at yahoo.com>
yazdi04 at hotmail.com <mailto:yazdi04 at hotmail.com>
fybraun at gmail.com <mailto:fybraun at gmail.com>