[Pdx-pm] recruitment policy

The Dread Parrot scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 15:26:52 PST 2008

# from Fedra Y. Yazdi
# on Tuesday 26 February 2008 13:35:

>This is Fedra,

Hi Fedra,

>I am a member of SPUG in Seattle,

Good, then you'll understand our job posting policy, which is rather
similar to SPUG's.

Direct posting must be by principals only.  If we are not applying for
the opportunity to sit in the cube next to yours, please do not post
the job directly.  Recruiters are welcome to send job postings for
relay via moderation.

>We are looking for an experienced PERL DEV

For example, a moderator would have helpfully suggested that "Perl" is
the preferred spelling.

You would also have had the benefit of having your mail helpfully
forwarded rather than being followed by this friendly public reminder
that we do not have an open-season recruitment policy.

Thanks,
Eric
--

        http://pdx.pm.org