[Pdx-pm] Perl header file headache

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 22:53:11 PDT 2008

# from Jonathan Leto
# on Saturday 23 August 2008 10:56:

>gcc -I/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/CORE -c -shared
>-fpic -I/usr/local/include -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-unused-function
>-Wno-unused-value -Wno-unused-function -Wno-unused-variable -o

Ow.  Your Build.PL has a bunch of hacked-up Module::Build guts in it, so
you're not getting the right arguments to the linker.  I don't know
where you got this Build.PL stuff, but you should send it back for a
refund and tell them to report bugs in RT if that is the reason this is
like this.

--Eric
--
"...our schools have been scientifically designed to
prevent overeducation from happening."