[Pdx-pm] a) housing b) oscon

Jeff Zucker jeff at vpservices.com
Thu Mar 8 14:48:49 PST 2007

Michael G Schwern wrote:
> One of the apartments in my building is for rent.
Thanks, I'm checking it out.  And speaking of housing ... I'm in kind of
a peculiar bind and need someplace with broadband to live for the next
week.  Anyone know of someone who is out of town and needs a house
watched?  I'm also interested in longer term cheapish studio apt.
rental.  Sorry for the OT.

As long as I'm asking non-Perl questions ... has anyone on the list who
submitted an OSCON proposal heard back yet? I haven't.

--
Jeff