[Pdx-pm] Irvington apt for rent in my building

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Wed Mar 7 19:13:24 PST 2007

One of the apartments in my building is for rent.  Its an awesome place,
people who have come over here have said "OMG I want your apartment!"  Its a
small two story 4 apartment building one block north of Broadway and 13th
just a few blocks north of the Lloyd center.  The landlady is very nice,
attentive and does a good job keeping up the place.

1806 NE 13th Ave

The apartments are all basically the same with slight differences.  I'm
going by my own stats:

* $950/month
* Approx $75/month in utilities
* Approx 30' x 30' (nice layout makes it feel bigger)
* First floor
* 1 bathroom w/good tub and shower
* 2 bedroom
* Living room
* Dining room
* Kitchen
* Good water pressure
* Working fireplace
* Wood floors
* Good appliances
* All electric heat and appliances
* Coin-op washer/dryer in the basement ($1.25 to wash, $1 to dry)
* Locked and common basement storage
* 5-10 minute walk to the Lloyd center or 7th st MAX
* Easy on-street parking
* No pets (maybe fish or lizards, nothing that might claw the floors)
* No smoking (go outside)
* Three blocks from a Safeway (one of the uppity ones at least)

I use DSL Northwest and I'd be happy to crank up the bandwidth and split the

Contact Sue Merfeld for information.
sue at hearthclassics.com