Marvin Humphrey marvin at rectangular.com
Mon Sep 25 13:20:04 PDT 2006

On Sep 25, 2006, at 1:04 PM, Randall Hansen wrote:

> On Sep 25, 2006, at 12:50 PM, Marvin Humphrey wrote:
>> If you have no reason to, don't.
> i like CPANPLUS better, and haven't had trouble installing it via
> CPAN in various environments (debian, ubuntu, OS X).  YMMV.  perhaps
> try Bundle::CPANPLUS?

I had problems about a month ago.  Seems like they've been addressed,
looking at the CPANPLUS changelog:

   Changes for 0.074       Fri Sep  8 13:12:37 CEST 2006
    * remove the requires: section in META.yml; CPAN.pm
      thinks it's authoritive for requirement declarations
      and therefor gets our prereqs wrong.

Marvin Humphrey
Rectangular Research