[Pdx-pm] Meeting Tomorrow -- SVK with Michael Schwern

Ovid publiustemp-pdxpm at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 14:54:53 PST 2006

--- Josh Heumann <perl-pm at joshheumann.com> wrote:

> <quote who='Michael G Schwern' when='Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 01:53:53PM
> -0800'>
> > If you want to hear about anything else, reply with it here and
> I'll try to wedge it in tonite.
>
> Can you use it as a dessert topping *and* a floor wax?  No?  Well,
> can
> you use it on a cvs repository?

For those who've not heard the story (most, I would imagine), we
recently had an "unofficial" relaxation of the dress code at my work.
Programmers are now allowed to wear blue jeans.  One of the people from
finance saw me wearing blue jeans and demanded to know why I was
wearing them.

Me:  "We're cleaning out the CVS repository today."
Her:  "OK, that makes sense."

:)

Cheer,
Ovid