[Pdx-pm] local extractor for CGI::Untaint

John Springer techdude at dpo.org
Fri Apr 8 12:44:49 PDT 2005

I'm trying to use the CGI::Untaint module with some of my own
validation rules.

I can't seem to get the paths right to get my mod to work.  All the
docs seem to use the
same example and it isn't helping me.   Can I get some help please?

my module is in /usr/www/users/orygun/cgi-bin/MyUntaint
(and cgi-bin is in @INC).

in my module I have:
	package MyUntaint::digit;
	use base 'CGI::Untaint::object';

in my program I have
	$q=new CGI;
	$q=new CGI::Untaint(
	{INCLUDE_PATH=>'/usr/www/users/orygun/cgi-bin/MyUntaint/',},
	$q->Vars);

The output is:

Can't locate object method "_new" via package
"usr::www::users::orygun::cgi-bin::MyUntaint::CGI::Untaint::digit"

--
   John Springer
   Tech Dude