[Pdx-pm] Perl executables...

Chris Dawson cdawson at webiphany.com
Wed May 21 23:13:58 CDT 2003

> > They trust our .exe because we signed a contract
>
> That's a lousy reason to trust someone. But (as I'm sure you realize, but
> for the benefit of anyone else playing along at home) that means that they

I meant to say they can sue us with this contract.  They cannot obviously
sue ActiveState.  This is a legitimate reason to use software for a lot of
companies, and is one unfortunate reason why open source software is not
as prevalent as we think it should logically be.  It still is not about
quality only.  Anyway, I will shut up now.

Thx,
Chris