[Pdx-pm] Re: [PLUG] Minnis answers questions at City Club

Jeff Zucker jeff at vpservices.com
Sat May 10 16:04:54 CDT 2003

Thomas Keller wrote:

> I'll join another list ("geeks-on-oregon-policy", pdx-goop-list?)

Me too, or a phone tree.

> . But, as important as this topic is, I'd like to continue to follow
> "rules" pertinent to the list and keep the postings on topic: perl
> mongering.

I think a list for those issues may be good and maybe the MOSS list is a
good place.  But I define "perl mongering" to be a wider thing than "how
to program with perl" and would hope that the pdx.pm list will continue
to recieve important updates on things like this bill which directly
impact the future of Perl and of perl developers.

David and Ken - ROCK ON!  Thanks for all your work.

--
Jeff