[Pdx-pm] Re: [PLUG] Minnis answers questions at City Club

Thomas Keller kellert at ohsu.edu
Sat May 10 14:42:02 CDT 2003

Ken, and all,
It's oxymoronic, perhaps to write this to the list, but let's find
another forum for this type of discussion. I actually followed up and
emailed the representatives listed in the first posting.  And I'll join
another list ("geeks-on-oregon-policy", pdx-goop-list?). But, as
important as this topic is, I'd like to continue to follow "rules"
pertinent to the list and keep the postings on topic: perl mongering.
Thanks,
Tom K