[Pdx-pm] Booth and Exhibit Hall

Tom Phoenix rootbeer at redcat.com
Mon Jul 7 15:53:48 CDT 2003

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Joe Oppegaard wrote:

> I talked to the Exhibit Hall manager today about the booth. Tomorrow is
> booth setup day and it didn't seem that he really wanted people setting
> anything up today.

Dang; I'll have to bring these FRS radios back tomorrow. Okay. :-)  I'll
bring a power cord with extra outlets, if I remember.

> Though, what are we going to do? Still the treasure hunt?

Nobody has adopted that, AFAIK, so I don't think it's going to happen.
Darn.

Are we selling pdx.pm shirts at the booth? I'll buy one, maybe two. (If
not available at the booth, where can I get one?)

--Tom Phoenix