possible alternate meeting site for next wed's meeting

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Feb 16 10:54:24 CST 2001

Martin> I'm okay with the change.  Any chance the headcount will top 16?

Well, as a regular customer, I might be able to call it in for even more.
After all, it's a wednesday night, not friday or saturday.

That's why I need a real solid headcount by Tuesday, because I might
need to call in a favor.

TIMTOWTDI