[PBP-pm] my PBP slides (including audio!)

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed May 17 05:39:14 PDT 2006

I recently got the opportunity to reduce the hefty tome into a one-hour talk,
and then on the second delivery, was even recorded for podcast.  So, see the
slides at <http://www.ourmedia.org/node/225170>, and *hear* the talk at
<http://www.podasp.com/episodes/p/pd/pdxlug/599.mp3>.

Wow, all I needed now was a little beep to know when to advance to the next
slide. :)