[PBP-pm] Inside-out state of the art

Adrian Howard adrianh at quietstars.com
Wed May 17 01:12:03 PDT 2006

On 17 May 2006, at 06:23, Andrew Sweger wrote:

> (Hello. Is this list on? One, two, three...)
>
> What's the state of the art in terms of inside-out class utility
> modules?
> Is there anything I should be looking at besides Class::Std and
> Object::InsideOut?

I'd not look at Class:Std myself if all you are interested in is
inside-out objects - not thread safe and rather slow last time I
looked. Of course there is other stuff in Class::Std that you might
find interesting...

Object::InsideOut if you want bells and whistles
Class::InsideOut if you want something minimal

would be my recommendations.

Adrian