[Ottawa-pm] meetings...

Yanick Champoux champoux at pythian.com
Thu May 19 16:45:12 PDT 2011

On 05/19/11 19:13, Yanick Champoux wrote:
> On 05/19/11 17:57, Yanick Champoux wrote:
>>     Soooo.... Doing the maths, by now, it seems it's going to be only
>> me. Is there anybody else who what planning to show up? If not, I
>> might spare Richard the awkward situation of having a single poor sod
>> sitting on his couch this evening
>
>     ... now I know how the guy from 28 days later felt at the
> beginning of the movie...
>

>     ... I'll linger around until 7:30. If no-one say anything by then,
> I'll assume that a dastarly commando of South Norwegians took down
> every monger in town.

     ... Damned be those South Norwegians.  They obviously left no-one
alive.

     I was kinda hoping Richard would see the thread before I would
move. I'll try to find his phone number via e-stalking to at least let
him know the hordes are not showing up.

     Richard, if you read this, please give me a sign of life. :-)

`/.