[Ottawa-pm] meetings...

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Thu May 19 17:22:57 PDT 2011

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 07:45:12PM -0400, Yanick Champoux wrote:
> On 05/19/11 19:13, Yanick Champoux wrote:
> >On 05/19/11 17:57, Yanick Champoux wrote:
> >>    Soooo.... Doing the maths, by now, it seems it's going to be
> >>only me. Is there anybody else who what planning to show up? If
> >>not, I might spare Richard the awkward situation of having a
> >>single poor sod sitting on his couch this evening
> >
> >    ... now I know how the guy from 28 days later felt at the
> >beginning of the movie...
> >

> >    ... I'll linger around until 7:30. If no-one say anything by
> >then, I'll assume that a dastarly commando of South Norwegians
> >took down every monger in town.
>
>     ... Damned be those South Norwegians.  They obviously left
> no-one alive.
>
>     I was kinda hoping Richard would see the thread before I would
> move. I'll try to find his phone number via e-stalking to at least
> let him know the hordes are not showing up.

Published with the address and map...

>     Richard, if you read this, please give me a sign of life. :-)

I was out at a soccer game and I intentionally don't have a wireless
telecommunications device so that I plan stuff in advance.  I'm still
here as planned and the kids are already in bed.  :)

> `/.

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!