[Ottawa-pm] Inviting the Ottawa Perl Mongers to Ottawa IPv6 Summit - April 29th

James Puderer jpuderer at littlebox.ca
Fri Mar 11 10:42:39 PST 2011

Hello,

As you may already know IPv4 addresses are running out.  At this time
it's predicted that Asia/Pacific will run out sometime in the next 6
months; Europe and North America will soon follow.  The successor to
IPv4, is IPv6 and will soon be required to access all of the internet.

We'd like to invite you, and your group, to the IPv6 Summit scheduled
for April 29th, and held at the University of Ottawa.  The summit will
serve as an introduction to IPv6 specific issues for people that
setup, debug, and manage network infrastructure. We are planning a
full day event with an intro/business-case stream, a technical stream,
and a "demo" room where people can test their portable equipment's
IPv6 compatibility.

The conference is still open for speaker submissions and we'd welcome
topics that may relate to IPv6 and your groups specialty.

More information can be found on our official website
http://ipv6summit.ca (available over IPv6).  You're also invited to
follow us on twitter, identi.ca, and facebook.

See you in April.

- The Ottawa IPv6 Summit Organizing Team