[Ottawa-pm] Intermediate-level Perl training in Ottawa?

Dave O'Neill dmo at acm.org
Mon Feb 7 16:38:28 PST 2011

Hey all,

I've got a friend with good sysadmin/hacker Perl skills (read: enough of
an understanding of core Perl + CPAN modules to bang out quick scripts)
who wants to improve her Perl development skills.   Things like testing
frameworks, OO Perl, writing and releasing modules, etc.

Any suggestions as to where she could find this in Ottawa, or possibly
nearby (Toronto / Montreal)?  I took a quick look around, and the Perl
training I've found seems to be of the zero-to-CGI-in-7-days variety,
which is a bit below what she's looking for.

Cheers,
Dave