[Ottawa-pm] Is there any life in Ottawa perl mongers?

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Mon May 17 16:39:22 PDT 2010

On May 17, 2010 04:54:06 pm Tim Bunce wrote:
> I'll be in Ottawa for a few days for PGCon (18th-23rd).
> Anyone want to meetup?

	The Ottawa Perl Mongers are rather like a zombie. Looks dead most of the
time, but does sporadically come to life when something interesting happens in
the vicinity.  :-)

	I, for one, would love a meetup.  Is your hotel located near the U. of
Ottawa? If so, there's plenty of restaurants located near by that we can use
as a base of operation.

	Also, is there one evening that fits your schedule better than the
others, or is it pretty much looking the same?

Joy,
`/anick