[Ottawa-pm] Is there any life in Ottawa perl mongers?

Tim Bunce Tim.Bunce at pobox.com
Tue May 18 09:08:03 PDT 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 12:39 AM, Yanick Champoux <yanick at babyl.dyndns.org>
 wrote:

> On May 17, 2010 04:54:06 pm Tim Bunce wrote:
> > I'll be in Ottawa for a few days for PGCon (18th-23rd).
> > Anyone want to meetup?
>
>        The Ottawa Perl Mongers are rather like a zombie. Looks dead most of
> the
> time, but does sporadically come to life when something interesting happens
> in
> the vicinity.  :-)

:)

>        I, for one, would love a meetup.  Is your hotel located near the U.
> of
> Ottawa? If so, there's plenty of restaurants located near by that we can
> use
> as a base of operation.

I'm staying in the University of Ottawa campus residence.

>        Also, is there one evening that fits your schedule better than the
> others, or is it pretty much looking the same?

Tonight I'll probably be at the Royal Oak Pub for a while to register (
http://www.pgcon.org/2010/schedule/events/266.en.html ) before getting an
early'ish night to counter the jet lag.

Beyond that I've no evening plans at all at the moment.

I fly out on Sunday so I'm free all day Saturday. I only have vague plans to
do some sightseeing, perhaps via
http://www.pgcon.org/2010/schedule/events/272.en.html during the day.

Tim.