[Oslo-aktive] Fwd: Homebrew?

Salve J Nilsen sjn+oslo.pm at pvv.org
Fre 6. Mar 2015 12:49:18 PST

Salve J Nilsen said:
> Andy Martin said:
>
>> The installation instructions on rakudo.org were rather bad. They only have
>> MSI installer files for windows, which I suppose will be useless for most
>> of the Perl developers I know.
>
> Not entirely shore who's managing that site. Pretty sure someone on #perl6
> can help though. But yes, there's room for improvement here, and having an
> improved version of it on our site is a good idea. :)

Apparently, there's been some development on #perl6 on this exact topic today.
If you want to help improve that page, get on that channel and chat with
mraynham and PerlJam who are thinking exactly the same as you. :)

Carpe diem, etc.

- Salve

--
#!/usr/bin/env perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print# Salve Joshua Nilsen