[Oslo-aktive] Test Automation and Perl 6 training in Oslo - April 2009

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Tir 17. Mar 2009 04:06:26 PDT

Hi,

It seems the interest level is not that high as I expected.
Both classes have several empty places left.

So let me resend this and ask you to forwarded it,
- with recommendation if possible - within your company
and to the Norway (or Oslo ?) Linux user group.

Hi,

Let me send an announcement of the Test Automation training
and and the Perl 6 training I am going to give just after the
Nordic Perl Workshop in Oslo. http://www.perlworkshop.no/

The *Perl 6 Hands-on training* is basically an extension of the presentations
that will be given on the workshop itself. It is a one day event that
will be held on 18th April - the first day of the Perl 6 hackathon.
It is FREE of charge but the number of participants is very limited.
It is available on a first come first served basis  to people who are
already "committed" on the workshop.
Details can be found here:

http://szabgab.com/blog/2009/03/1235863222.html

If you are interested please send me an e-mail.

The *Test Automation Training* is a 4 days long training held
between 21-24 April in the offices of Redpill-Linpro.
It is an extended version of the training I gave last April in the
same place before the Test Automation Hackathon and what I gave
since then next to YAPC::NA, YAPC::EU and the German Perl Workshop.

Details can be found here:
http://www.szabgab.com/blog/2009/01/1232302278.html

and here in Norwegian:
http://oslo.pm.org/kurs.shtml

if you are interested, or if you know others who might benefit from
such training please contact me directly.

regards
  Gabor

--
Gabor Szabo                     http://szabgab.com/blog.html