[Oslo-aktive] Test Automation and Perl 6 training in Oslo - April 2009

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Man 9. Mar 2009 15:05:22 PDT

Hi,

I hope you won't consider it spamming your list but let me send
an announcement of the Test Automation and the Perl 6 training
I am going to give just after the Nordic Perl Workshop in Oslo.

The *Perl 6 Hands-on training* is basically an extension of the presentations
that will be given on the workshop itself. It is a one day event that
will be held on 18th April - the first day of the Perl 6 hackathon.
It is FREE of charge but the number of participants is very limited.
It is available on a first come first served basis  to people who are
already "committed" on the workshop.
Details can be found here:

http://szabgab.com/blog/2009/03/1235863222.html

If you are interested please send me an e-mail.

The *Test Automation Training* is a 4 days long training held
between 21-24 April in the offices of Redpill-Linpro.
It is an extended version of the training I gave last April in the
same place before the Test Automation Hackathon and what I gave
since then next to YAPC::NA, YAPC::EU and the German Perl Workshop.

Details can be found here:
http://www.szabgab.com/blog/2009/01/1232302278.html

and here in Norwegian:
http://oslo.pm.org/kurs.shtml

if you are interested, or if you know others who might benefit from
such training please contact me directly.

regards
   Gabor
ps. if you are familiar with other open source related mailing lists
in Norway, Sweden, Denmark or Finland where people might be
interested, I'd appreciate your help by forwarding this message.

--
Gabor Szabo                     http://szabgab.com/blog.html
Test Automation Tips        http://szabgab.com/test_automation_tips.html