[Omaha.pm] Meeting tomorrow 7pm

Jay Hannah jhannah at mutationgrid.com
Tue May 10 07:26:36 PDT 2011

On May 9, 2011, at 11:40 PM, Sid Mitzlaff wrote:
> Too bad I'm in class tomorrow night, I'm revisiting object orientation in Perl in order to rewrite some sense into some non-OO, yet uber-obfuscated code someone else wrote.. I'd love to be able to hash over that but it might be a bit early in the process. I'll be able to make the meeting in June though...

How familiar are you with Moose? It's The Way to do OO perl nowadays.

I work full time for the Moose cabal now. I'm no guru, but I can present intro stuff if you like. Or you can present your questions/problems and I can demo out my $0.02.   :)

Cheers,

Jay Hannah
Software Architect
jhannah at mutationgrid.com | http://mutationgrid.com | 1-402-598-7782