[Omaha.pm] [odynug] Re: Meeting tomorrow 7pm

Sid Mitzlaff sidtbird at gmail.com
Tue May 10 09:03:44 PDT 2011

I haven't done much Perl for awhile so I haven't heard of Moose, but I'll
check it out and it'd be cool to review what I did and what you've got going
on, when we get to June.  Thanks for the heads up!   I'm on the PM list but
I missed the reply-to-all button on my earlier msg..

Sid

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 9:26 AM, Jay Hannah <jhannah at mutationgrid.com>wrote:

> On May 9, 2011, at 11:40 PM, Sid Mitzlaff wrote:
> > Too bad I'm in class tomorrow night, I'm revisiting object orientation in
> Perl in order to rewrite some sense into some non-OO, yet uber-obfuscated
> code someone else wrote.. I'd love to be able to hash over that but it might
> be a bit early in the process. I'll be able to make the meeting in June
> though...
>
> How familiar are you with Moose? It's The Way to do OO perl nowadays.
>
> I work full time for the Moose cabal now. I'm no guru, but I can present
> intro stuff if you like. Or you can present your questions/problems and I
> can demo out my $0.02.   :)

> Cheers,
>
> Jay Hannah
> Software Architect
> jhannah at mutationgrid.com | http://mutationgrid.com | 1-402-598-7782
>

> aka
>
> Jay Hannah
> Senior Developer / Consultant
> http://www.iinteractive.com
> Email: jay.hannah at iinteractive.com
>

> --

Sid Mitzlaff
http://sidthunderbird.blogspot.com

Synchronicities are the jokers in nature's pack of cards for they refuse to
play by the rules and offer a hint that, in our quest for certainty about
the universe, we may have ignored some vital clues.
- F. David Peat