[Omaha.pm] I'm coming to town and would like to talk to y'all

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Thu Mar 12 12:40:22 PDT 2009

On Mar 12, 2009, at 2:34 PM, Jay Hannah wrote:

> Would you like me to try to book a room at UNO PKI for Wednesday
> night? 7PM?
>
>  UNO PKI (University of Nebraska Omaha, Peter Kiewit Institute):
>  http://tinyurl.com/ablc6m
>
> Projector, lots of computers w/ Internet, open wifi, whiteboards,
> seating for ~30.
>
> I'm guessing I'd be most interested in a Mech or TAP presentation.  :)

Well, let's see if anyone else is interested.  And what they want to
hear about.  I'll be at Infotec talking about my new book, "Land The
Tech Job You Love", so that might be doable to.  And it would be
practice for Wednesday.

http://www.pragprog.com/titles/algh/land-the-tech-job-you-love

But I can talk about Perl stuff, too, of course.

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance