[Omaha.pm] I'm coming to town and would like to talk to y'all

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Thu Mar 12 12:34:19 PDT 2009

Andy Lester wrote:
> I'm going to be speaking at Infotec in Omaha on April 15, 2009.
>
> http://www.infotec.org/sessions.aspx
> Land the IT Job You Love
> Andy Lester - Consultant
> Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
> This presentation will provide pragmatic job hunt advice for
> Programmers, System Administrators and Other Technical Professionals.
> But I believe I'll be available to meet up with Mongers, or even speak
> at a meeting if possible.
>
> Anyone interested?

An additional meeting would be great! I don't know how many Omaha Perl
Mongers have had a chance to meet a real-life CPAN veteran (34 modules!):

   http://search.cpan.org/~petdance/

$work and I directly use WWW::Mechanize, Test::Harness / TAP /
Test::POD, and Module::Starter... And who knows how many other CPAN
modules we use depend on what you've written.  :)

Would you like me to try to book a room at UNO PKI for Wednesday night? 7PM?

   UNO PKI (University of Nebraska Omaha, Peter Kiewit Institute):
   http://tinyurl.com/ablc6m

Projector, lots of computers w/ Internet, open wifi, whiteboards,
seating for ~30.

I'm guessing I'd be most interested in a Mech or TAP presentation.  :)