[Omaha.pm] secret meeting tonight @ 7pm

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Thu Sep 21 04:52:47 PDT 2006

On Sep 14, 2006, at 6:03 AM, Dave M wrote:
>> By request, Jay Hannah will be giving the following presentations:
>>
>> 1) Intro to Perl OO programming
>
> Ah HA! I knew you didn't like my 1738 line program!! :)

-laugh-

I believe you requested that I give that talk, not me. I'm very
diplomatic when I stare at other peoples code. And any code I wrote
more than 2 weeks ago, for that matter. :)

For anyone that hasn't seen it, Dave is doing some really cool stuff
with Perl/Tk. He's written a largish event-driven app:

    http://clamtk.sourceforge.net/

I've never done event-driven programming in Perl. "Fat clients" /
GUIs. A whole other world. Slick.