[Omaha.pm] Shirts: I'll take your money now. :)

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Thu Aug 17 20:21:56 PDT 2006

Well, my little shirt experiment turned into a $2700 (+ shipping) shirt order. :)

   http://omaha.pm.org/shirts.shtml

Below is the Omaha section. Trey and Dave have paid, if the others want to PayPal me plus a couple bucks shipping that would be great. Other options below and on the website.

Thanks!

>From the website:

----------------------------
Jay Hannah
Omni Hotels Reservation Center
11819 Miami St, 3rd Floor
Omaha, NE 68164
Phone: 1-402-578-3976
----------------------------
1    2XL    black    $  8.75    Jay Hannah
2    2XL    ash      $ 16.30    Jay Hannah
2    2XL    ash      $ 16.30    Trey Bianchini
1    2XL    black    $  8.75    Dave M
1    XL     ash      $  5.95    Herb Wolfe, Jr.
1    L      black    $  6.65    Ryan Stille
1    M      black    $  6.65    Ryan Stille
1    M      black    $  6.65    Matthew Heller
1    2XL    black    $  8.75    Richard Norton
1    2XL    ash      $  8.15    Richard Norton
----------------------------
           Subtotal  $ 92.90
           Shipping  $ 13.00
         PayPal fee  $  3.37
            payment -$ 20.00    Trey Bianchini
            payment -$ 14.00    Dave M
          Total Due  $ 75.27 USD

Also from the website:

Omaha Specific Info
Omaha How To Pay:

    * PayPal me (Jay Hannah) now: jay(at)jays(dot)net.
    * Pay me in person. I work near 120th and Maple. Just give me a call: 578-3976.
    * Swing by Reboot The User and pay now or when you pick up the shirts.

Omaha Shirt Pickup (once the order comes in)
Reboot the User (RTU)
Jay Swackhamer, proprietor
13416 A Street
Omaha, NE 68144
(402) 933-6449

Store hours (from his website):
Tuesday through Friday 6:00pm to 11:00pm
Saturday 4:00pm to 9:00pm
Sunday, Monday Closed.