[Omaha.pm] a day in the life...

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Thu Aug 17 17:31:47 PDT 2006

Sean Baker wrote:
> Laugh,
>
> Revision 1.62 / (view) - annotate - [select for diffs] , Fri Dec 10
> 23:12:44 2004 UTC (20 months ago) by jhannah
>
> Diff:
> Model::omares::crs::Rates::SeamlessSummary - Uhh... does something

Guilty as charged. "Uhh..." sounds exactly like something I'd say.

Probably adding POD for a method I was changing but the class had *no* POD at all yet so I had to throw the NAME, SYNOPSIS, METHODS at the top but I had no idea what the philosophy of the class as a whole was...

I made it quite a bit better today, IMHO. I'm older and wiser now.

Besides, "podchecker SeamlessSummary.pm" told me that "Uhh..." was A-OK.  :)