[oak perl] Group Coordination

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat May 17 20:00:08 PDT 2008

If no one else wants to jump up and do it (or if I'm wanted for
additional/fallback/backup coverage), I could likely cover maintaining
the web pages and mailinglist (I already do much of that for BALUG).

I'm guestimating (based on some DNS information) that most all of the
oakland.pm.org. resources exist on pm.org. system(s), and there are
administrators already covering core stuff there ... but
"Oakland Perl Mongers" needs person(s) to cover maintenance of
the oakland.pm.org. web pages and list administration.
Let us know if that's not the case.

As for book shipments (O'Reilly, etc.) - I could probably accept, or
temporarily accept those, if need be - but would probably be better
if we find someone who might be a bit better set up to receive
such shipments (e.g. business or multi-person residence in Oakland,
and/or someone that wouldn't mind shlepping the books from shipment
receipt location to meeting location perhaps as frequently as every
month; ... I receive the BUUG book shipments presently ... but it's
fairly unlikely I'd be missing many BUUG meetings, as they're quite
conveniently close to me).

Just let me know.