[oak perl] Fwd: Oakland.pm - coordinator resignation

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed May 7 22:21:27 PDT 2008

Thanks for all the work you've done on this, George.

Not sure I caught earlier item(s) on call for a new coordinator.

Is it in the list archives?  Perhaps if folks know what's needed
to cover it, perhaps some volunteer(s) would step forward ... or maybe
among a few folks or so, all the bits could get covered.  Perhaps
Perl Mongers already has a nice prepared list/description that could
be referenced, of what's needed in a "coordinator"?

If nothing else, it'd be nice to keep the list archives around ...
even if they become a static collection, that's better than having
all that information go bye-bye from the Internet.  And at the same
URLs is quite preferable, if feasible ... so the stuff's still findable
(e.g. avoid breaking all the links and bookmarks that poing to them).

Keep us posted.

And thanks again!