[oak perl] Review of Regex Pocket Reference

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Thu Sep 13 19:10:02 PDT 2007

hi brad,
thanks for asking.

i have no problem with:
* your posting your contact information to the group.
* your mentioning that google is looking for people
   with a strong software engineering background.
* your suggesting people contact you if interested.
i do insist that such communications be infrequent and low key.

if people are paying attention,
they've likely already got the message.
however, a more explicit repeat would be fine.

- george

p.s. do the jobs involve perl?