[oak perl] Review of Regex Pocket Reference

Brad Fuellenbach bfuellenbach at google.com
Thu Sep 13 11:51:17 PDT 2007

George,
I am Brad Fuellenbach a member of  the Oakland Perl Mongers group.
I am a recruiter for Google is it ok if I make myself available to members
that would be interested in Google work opportunities to give
Oakland Perl Mongers my contact information and let them know that we are
looking with strong software engineering skills?
Thanks
Brad

On 9/13/07, Indra Gunawan <indrg at yahoo.com> wrote:

> HI George,
>
> Is it possible to have the meeting minute or a review of the useful Perl
> Module presented during the last meeting?  I am wondering if there is a
> possibility to have the gathering closer to the south bay like maybe Fremont
> or Sunnyvale.  Berkeley is really a far place to me.
>
> The following are the topics that I am interested in hearing from the
> group:
> Perl 6, Perl MVC Framework, Perl Best Practice, Perl useful one liner, and
> Perl OOP & Design Patterns.
>
> Thanks.
> -Indra

Google Inc.