[oak perl] Review of Regex Pocket Reference

Indra Gunawan indrg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 08:35:04 PDT 2007

HI George,

Is it possible to have the meeting minute or a review of the useful Perl Module presented during the last meeting?  I am wondering if there is a possibility to have the gathering closer to the south bay like maybe Fremont or Sunnyvale.  Berkeley is really a far place to me.

The following are the topics that I am interested in hearing from the group:
Perl 6, Perl MVC Framework, Perl Best Practice, Perl useful one liner, and Perl OOP & Design Patterns.

Thanks.
-Indra