[oak perl] Fwd: Need Sunnyvale, CA

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Thu Mar 30 14:24:01 PST 2006

Hi Adrien & Steve,
Thanks for the highly relevant responses
which provide useful perspectives on Doug
for those who are interested.
George

===== Highly Relevant Responses =====

Subject: Re: [oak perl] Fwd: Need Sunnyvale, CA
Date: Thursday 30 March 2006 10:35
From: Adrien Lamothe <alamozzz at yahoo.com>
To: oakland at pm.org

I'm familiar with the recruiter. His company has been around a long
time and has lots of client companies nationwide. Doug has a lot
of initiative in finding work for people, so I really like him from that
standpoint - much different from the run-of-the-mill recruiters who
wait for everything to come to them.

George Woolley <george at metaart.org> wrote: I believe Adrien L. and Steve K.
 are familiar with this fellow. I'd not communicated with him before today.
George