[oak perl] 'Need Sunnyvale, CA' Perl job

Steve K skolupae at sonic.net
Thu Mar 30 02:06:08 PST 2006

Hi all,

I'm back from a 4-month contract doing Perl coding at Lockheed/D3 Tech.
in Mukilteo, Washington.    Doug Jonson is the consultant-handler who
placed me with D3 and handled my needs as employee/consultant with
Oxford.  He is quite personable and not hard to talk to.

Doug is reputable and his company Oxford pays on time.    Haven't heard
anything bad about them.   Oxford has played it straight with me.
Naturally, their clients are the usual mixed bag.

If anyone in the group wants a consulting gig, I'd investigate it if I
were you.

Steve Kolupaev