[oak perl] Fwd: USENIX LISA Regional Training

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Tue Mar 21 16:34:28 PST 2006

I thought someone might be interested in this,
especially in M1 & M4.

If anyone goes,
I'd be interested in any kind of feedback.
George

USENIX LISA Regional Training

From:  Anne Dickison <anne at usenix.org>
To:  george at metaart.org
Date:  Today 15:49:52  [i.e. on 2006-03-21]

Hi George,
I wanted to let you know that USENIX is offering a one-day LISA
Regional Training program on Monday, May, 8,  2006 in San Jose. Below
is brief list of the classes. Full descriptions can be found at
http://usenix.org/events/lisart06/training/training.html

Half Day Training (a.m.)
* M1- Chip Salzenberg -Regular Expression Mastery
dot_clear.gif

* M2- Gerald Carter- So You Have Active Directory: Now What?
dot_clear.gif

* M3-Strata Rose Chalup- Practical Project Management for Sysadmins
and IT Professionals
dot_clear.gif

Half Day Training (p.m.)
* M4-Chip Salzenberg-Perl Program Repair Shop and Red Flags
dot_clear.gif

* M5-Gerald Carter-Hot Swap File/Print Services
* M6-Strata Rose Chalup -Alligators 101: Project Troubleshooting

Training is in a " buy 1 half-day, get the second half-day free" format.

  Would this be of interest to your user group?

If so please distribute the following blurb to your list. We also
have a PDF Flyer and Banners and buttons available at http://
usenix.org/events/lisart06/promote.html
===============
Attention SF Bay Area: Join us May 8, 2006, in San Jose, CA, for the
first LISA Regional Training event. USENIX and SAGE, working in
cooperation with BayLISA, are taking the LISA training program on the
road. The LISA Regional Training program provides in-depth, immediately
useful training in the latest techniques, effective tools, and best
strategies. The program offers one day of tutorials with 6 half-day
sessions from which to choose. Topics for this one-day event include:
Active Directory, Perl, project management, and more. Register now to
guarantee your first choice-seating is limited.

For the full program and to register, see
http://www.usenix.org/lisart06/mem
===================

Thanks for your help with this.  Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Hope to see you there.
Anne

Anne Dickison