[oak perl] LinuxWorld Outing: 2-??, Tu., Aug. 15

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Sat Jul 22 16:27:12 PDT 2006

Hi Mark,
Thanks for following up
and letting us know you've received your badge.
I didn't receive mine until today.
George

All,
Anyone else coming on the outing?   <<<<<
(See cut & paste of announcement below
in Forwarded Message.
The original is on our home page but without the notes.)
George

Subject: [oak perl] LinuxWorld Outing: 2-??, Tu., Aug. 15
Date: Friday 23 June 2006 13:38
From: George Woolley <george at metaart.org>
To: oakland at pm.org

cut & paste from our home page
which you can reach with   http://oakland.pm.org/
LinuxWorld Outing
-----------------------------
    * type event: outing.
    * to: [link to] LinuxWorld Expo.
    * when: 2pm-??, Tuesday, August 15th, 2006.
    * where: Moscone Center, San Francisco.
    * activities:
          o meet at the O'Reilly booth at 2pm.
          o miscellaneous discussion.
          o wander around the exhibits,
            but not necessarily all in one group.
          o ...
    * who: open to anyone interested.
    * how much: We collect no fee for our events/meetings. You should be able
to get into LinuxWorld for free if you sign up early for exhibits only.
    * RSVP: is helpful but is not required.

Notes:
(1) I suggest signing up now
    (a) so you won't forget.
    (b) so you'll get your badge in the mail
         and can enter quickly when you arrive.
            [Note: True then, but not now (2006-07-22). ]
(2) The link to the Expo is on our home page, not here.
(3) The O'Reilly booth is #928 this year.