[oak perl] Tape backup device for sale...

Jon Seidel, CMC jseidel at edpci.com
Sat Jul 15 08:17:00 PDT 2006

Folks...

I have a replaced but still working perfectly VXA-1 drive by Exabyte that
I'd like to move out of my storage.  It was/is working perfectly... I just
upgraded to a larger capacity drive.

These drives (this one is an external model, SCSI, 33/66Gig) are still
available new on the Exabyte site, part # 115.00202 on page
http://exabyte.com/products/products/get_products.cfm?prod_id=303, and still
selling for full retail on the VAR/reseller sites.

I'd be happy to get $300 bucks for the drive, if anyone is interested.

Thanks...jon

 <http://www.edpci.com/> EDP Consulting, Inc.	  <http://www.edpci.com/>
www.edpci.com

Jon Seidel, CMC
Business Improvement with Technology

<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=3373+Guido+Street+Oakland,+CA+94602
> 3373 Guido Street
Oakland, CA 94602

 <mailto:jseidel at edpci.com> jseidel at edpci.com

tel:
fax:
mobile:

510-530-6314
510-531-1522
510-599-6130

The Certified Management Consultant (CMC) mark is awarded to consultants who
meet the strict standards defined by the Institute of Management Consultants
USA, including examination by their peers, client evaluations, and a written
examination evidencing their understanding of the IMC USA's Code of Ethics.

<http://www.imcusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=315&Itemid=
273> Check out IMC USA...