[oak perl] Introducing Shannon Prickett, a Perl monger.

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Sat Feb 25 21:56:32 PST 2006

Hi Shannon,
Glad you joined the list!
Thanks for introducing yourself!

Kool, you've been using Perl for nearly 9 years!
Ah, Perl 6.
I'm eager for it myself,
especially Perl 6 Rules.

Many people prefer Python to Perl,
some in this group I believe, though not me.
I'll be interested in how you end up interpreting the omen.
I gather you think it could be a sign to return Perl
or it could be a sign to start doing
much of your technical reading on Safari.
Are you on Safari now?
What do you think of it?

George :) :) :)