[oak perl] CPAN problem...

Adrien Lamothe alamozzz at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 11:11:48 PDT 2005

Well, the BSD kernels are very good. SuSE put a lot of
effort into making a really good "Desktop"
distribution that is easy to install. YaST is a good
tool. Their only weakness is the use of RPM over the
Debian package manager; it isn't a huge issue, but you
can sometimes have lots of problems when trying to
perform a major upgrade (a problem with all RPM-based
distros.) But overall SuSE is very stable while still
staying very close to the "bleeding edge."

Adrien Lamothe