[oak perl] Andreessen says PHP suceeding over Java

Adrien Lamothe alamozzz at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 09:59:47 PDT 2005

I've seen an advertisement for that software. It shows
exactly what you mention, a couple of icons with a
connector between them.

What can we call developing software without having to
write at least some code? How about "Immaculate
Development". Hey, that can be a new methodology, the
"Immaculate Development" method. Let's write a book
about it, and become highly paid "Immaculate
Development" consultants! Dogbert would be proud.